Monday 10 November 2008

Screen Used Ninja wardrobe

Brief update:


Well as every youngstery knows the desire to be a ninja is compelling beyond belief & from as far back as I can recall, after seeing Enter the Ninja for the seventh time, thats back in the day 80's style. I wanted to get me a ninja suit.


So recently after a little while online I found this on ebay, it's a screen used piece with COA from Premier Props & was featured in the 2008 Film Superheros, or so I'm told. I've thankfully only partially seen the film but for £25 plus shipping, I got to add another jigsaw piece from one of my early ambitions.Now cue Carl Douglas with a funkydelic 70's underbeat, Whhoo- Oh-oh-ooohh...
Oh! another added benifit is that I no longer need to ask a Ninja anything, like Caine in the series Kung-FU! I just look to myself for the answers, whilst skillfully "kicking Ass."

No comments: